Sunday, July 27, 2008

A New Endeavor

Friends and family. I am embarking on a new endeavor of hand made jewelry. The jewelry items are made with glass beads, semi-precious gemstones, and hypoallergenic accessories. The jewelry comes in a set, with one bracelet, and a pair of pierced earrings. The bracelets fit the average size woman's wrist. The price is $10 for the set. If you don't live in Utah, I am willing to ship for a $2 fee. Please let me know if you see anything you like, and I will try to update the pics on this once or twice a week with new items.


Also, I always carry jewelry with me, so, if I'm around, and you want to look, just ask. :)










































































2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber! Cool blog. Just curious, do you make necklaces?
    Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also wondering about necklaces. They all look awesome! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete