Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dating

OK, so, there has been something that has been bugging me for a little while, and I kind of wanted to talk about it.

As some of you know, the theatre that I have been heavily involved with for the past couple of years just shut its doors forever. Now, that said, I have a LOT of free time on my hands now, and I don't know what to do with myself. The past few years have been spent running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, and now that is all gone. I feel like I don't know anyone in my ward, and kind of like an outsider, so I want to do something about that.

That said. . . let's move on to the real topic at hand. Girls asking guys out on dates.

Like I said, I feel like I don't really know anyone, and I want to rectify that situation. So. . . If I ask one of you on a date, it does not mean that I want to marry you. I know it can be scary when someone asks you out, and you start to wonder how interested they are, and you start to evaluate how interested you are, but I am telling you now, if I want to ask someone out, I'm gonna do it. And it has nothing to do with marrying you. It means that I talked to you, and something made me want to get to know more about you. And there are some things you just can't learn about someone in a group setting. They need to be learned one-on-one. :)

That said. . . I know I have been perpetually unavailable, but, that has now changed. And, I feel like a new person, and I welcome anyone who wants to ask me out on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment