Saturday, January 14, 2006


K. So. My life is so weird right now.

I find I spend a lot of time missing what I had with a special someone a few months ago, and, no matter how I try, moving on is the hardest thing in the world. And, I chopped off all my hair now, so I'm sure people must think I'm a lesbian. AHHHHHH........!

Anyway, I've discovered lately that I am as good as I think I am. I have spent almost 26 years of my life in a dark place called "LOW SELF ESTEEM", but, I'm slowly finding my way out of that place. It's amazing. All it really takes is finding out who you are, and then life is wonderful.

I may miss a certain boy very much, and may find myself talking myself out of texting or calling him every night. But, I know that it will all be ok.

And, one of my good friends is in Colorado right now, and I miss her. Happy birthday Vero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment