Sunday, February 05, 2006

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I really hate playing games, especially w/ members of the opposite sex. Why can't things just be straightforward? "Hey, I like you, I think we should go out." "Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea. When are you going to pick me up?" Why can't it be that simple? Dumb, dumb, dumb, stupid!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so afraid to put my heart on the platter to see what happens. I'm not sure I want it to be cut into pieces again, as it has been so many times before. And, I'm tired of certain roommates who will remain nameless who are engaged, who flirt w/ the guys I like. It's just not fair!! I guess I'm just really tired of everything right now. AHHH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should try just saying that. Really. I've done it, and it doesn't hurt to bad when you just blurt it out. And somtimes you'll get a yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word sweetie.... CLEVAGE!!!!

    Warning, sometimes my ideas aren't the best ones to go with but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

    ReplyDelete