Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I Would Never Do

As I looked around me this past week, I saw things going on around me that made me very uncomfortable.  And, I think part of the reason I am single is because these are things I would never do.

1.  I would never tell people I liked a person, and then go to his house to hang out with him and other friends, and cuddle with his roommate, in plain sight of everyone else in the apartment.

2. I would also never cuddle w/ 3 guys in one night, all of which I have no feelings for.

3. I would never throw myself at someone I had no interest in just because someone I know liked them.



OK, I think I'm done ranting.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't think that is any reason for why you are still single...those things don't get you married...at least not in my opinion. And way to stand up for who you are! You're the best Amber - love ya!

    ReplyDelete