Thursday, September 06, 2007

Do you ever have something happen that just makes you question . . . well . . . you? I have been walking around and being totally happy with who I am, what I look like, and my strengths and weaknesses, and today all that changed. Something happened that made me wonder if I am alright the way I am. Should I lose weight? Should I get plastic surgery on my face so I can look like every single model in a magazine? Should I put on airs and pretend that I am better than I actually am? Apparently, I should, because that's what it takes to get anywhere in this world.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are just perfect the way you are! People who change themselves are shallow people trying to impress other shallow people. If people can't see you for the beautiful person you are, then they aren't worth impressing.

    ReplyDelete