Tuesday, September 04, 2007

OK, so, it's Tuesday, but, essentially it's my Monday after a 3-day weekend. It's kind of weird, because I know it's Tuesday, but my body thinks it's Monday. Oh well, weird.

Anyway, we got two new roommates this weekend, which is going to be interesting. Actually, in the last week we've gotten three new roommates total, so now our apartment is full. This is the first time since last January that we've had a full apartment. We had kind of gotten used to spreading our stuff out, and doing what we liked when we liked. Well, that is going to all change. I'm foreseeing a future of having to schedule events in my apartment weeks in advance. Not used to that. :( Oh well, it will all work out in the end, I guess.

And, guess what! I died my hair again. It's kind of a dark brown color. Now, funny story about that. I went to buy a hair piece for the show I'm in, and they only had two colors, REALLY blonde, or brown. Well, at the time, my hair was kind of a reddish blonde at the time, so, I made a decision to buy a hair piece, and dye my hair to match. Well, I think it turned out alright. I definitely look different. My eyes look even more blue than usual, which is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment