Friday, August 31, 2007

OK, so, let's talk about my week this week.

So, Monday was actually a pretty good day. I, of course, worked all day, and then I had a show that night. The show went pretty well. My mom and Grandma came, and they really liked it. After, some friends came over and we watched Phantom of the Opera and ate ice cream.

Tuesday, also a pretty good day. At work, the owner came and started talking to me. I was kind of afraid it was going to be a "We'd really like you to leave" talk. Thankfully, it wasn't. He told me that they really like me, and started to talk to me about the new office we are moving into very soon. Also I'd say it was one of the most productive of the week. After work I went home and cleaned until about 11 with my roommate. We were getting a new roommate, so we wanted to make sure our apt looked nice, and that there was room for her in any of the bedrooms. (A side note on this day that will affect the rest of the week. During cleaning we had to unplug my alarm clock and move it. I plugged it back in and set the time.)

So, Wednesday morning dawned bright and early with me lying in my bed thinking about how rested I felt for not getting a lot of sleep. As I was laying there I was wondering what time it was and how long it would be before my alarm went off. So, I put on my glasses and looked at the clock, and I believe the first words out of my mouth were "What the crap? You've gotta be freakin' kidding me!" The clock said that it was 8:54, which means I was almost two hours late to work! Well, the first thing I did was get on my cell phone and call my supervisor. When I told her the story, she just laughed and told me that the same thing happened to her every morning. This made me feel a little better, but, I still was very frustrated. The day after Frank tells me they like me, I go and sleep in. But, because of the extra sleep, I did feel much better and more rested. I'll tell ya, though, I got ready so fast that morning. :)

OK, so, Thursday, all in all it wasn't really a bad day. That is, until I was on the phone with FedEx and started crying. I'm not exactly sure what set me off, but, as I was talking I could feel my face getting hot, and then I started crying. I had to hang up on the lady, and go into my supervisor's office, and she had to finish the call for me, because I couldn't even talk. That was so weird.

Anyway, it's Friday now, and we are about to enter in to a 3-day-weekend, and I'm stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment