Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well, it's Wednesday morning, and, well, it feels like it should be Friday. It has been a long hard week already. Sad day, I still have two more days of work before I get a day of rest, plus a night of rehearsal. Oh well, anyway. . .

Those of you who read this blog often will note that I have had several dreams that were prophetic. I actually have them quite a lot, but I don't usually remember them until I have feelings of deja vu. Well, I had one of those dreams last night, I think. I don't want to be too personal on here, but, it involved a boy, and that's about all I'm going to say. It was one of those dreams that is so real that when you wake up, you don't realize it was just a dream until about the time you start eating your breakfast, or when you're halfway through your shower. And, I think a lot of you will know what I'm talking about.

Anywho. . . So, it's been kind of weird the past couple of days. I think I'm going through one of my "girly" phases. I wake up, and the first thing I think about is what I'm going to wear that day. If you know me, you know that is not me. I never care about what I'm wearing, or what I look like. But, this morning, I couldn't find the skirt I wanted to wear, and I almost cried. I mean, it's not like I don't have other black skirts, I just really wanted to wear this one. Usually, when I get up, the first thing I do is put my contacts in, then throw my hair in a pony tail, and then go and just grab the first clean clothes I can find. This morning I was almost late to work because I actually took time to style my hair, and pick out nice clothes. I just don't understand it. . . I feel exactly the same as I always did, but, it's like, inside, I'm starting to care what people think of me, which has never happened before. I've always been my own person, who wears what she wants, when she wants. Who cares if my clothes match or not? Certainly not me. But, apparently my sub-conscious cares. :P

Anyway. . . Moving on. I think that's all I need to rant about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment