Monday, August 20, 2007

Well, I had another dream last night. I don't think it's prophetic in any way this time, but, it was really weird. Part of the dream involved people I work with right now. One of them was one of my bosses. In my dream he was EVIL. He locked us in the basement at my work (which, by the way, doesn't exist in real life) and tried to kill us. In my dream I swore at him. I called him something I have never called someone to their face. It was really odd. Also, this boy that I work with that I enjoy looking at was in the dream, too. And, in the dream, we were friends. :) Side note about that, this morning when he came in to work, he smiled at me a lot bigger than usual.

The moral of this story: I think I need to start going to bed earlier and getting more restful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment