Thursday, August 09, 2007


Another day, another dollar, right? Well, I just found out they are going to make my job even harder, and add on more stuff for me to do, but, no pay raise. Just, "Oh, you're going to learn to do Mel's job. New receptionist? Not yet. Just deal with it for a couple of months." Ha! Right! Like I don't have enough to do already. And, to top it all off, my computer sucks! It is sooooooooo slllllooooowwww.

Anyway. . . On to other news. . .

I think I'm becoming a totally different person. I mean, not literally. :) But, a lot of the things that used to bug me, don't bug me anymore, and a lot of the things that never would have bothered me in the past, almost bring me to tears. What is it with my life right now? I've been trying to be a better person. You know, going to church, reading my scriptures, saying my prayers, and not watching rated "R" movies. But, I still can't explain how it's changing me. I'm sure it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment