Friday, September 14, 2007

Wow, I can't believe another week has come and gone already. I feel like it was just Friday yesterday, but, here it is again. Weird. There have been several times this week where I have sat down to write, and then erased everything I have written. It's been quite the week. I have come to some conclusions about myself. First off, when someone hurts me, they don't always mean to. So, I shouldn't take everything that happens as a personal affront to me. Second, no one can make me feel anything I don't want to feel. I am in charge of my own emotions. And, going along with that one, I can decide not to be mad about something. If I just take a second and think before I react, the anger will cool. I know this is probably something most of you learned long ago, but, it took me a long time to learn it. And, I feel like I am a whole different person. Well, kind of, at least. I now know these things, but, it's going to be hard make sure I'm using them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment