Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good Morning!!

Let me tell you, I am so tired, but happy to be alive. :)

Last night I had rehearsal sooooooo late. I got there at 6, but I didn't get home until after midnight. And, by the time I got to sleep it was after 1, so, this morning when my alarm went off, I wanted to die. But, I got up anyway, and here I am, at work.

OK, so I have said that I love being single, but, sometimes, I just want to have somebody. It would be nice to have someone to come home to on those late nights who actually realized I was gone. My roommates are great, but, it's just not the same.

Anyway, moving on to something else. . .

I spent about an hour and a half on my floor curling my hair yesterday, and I have never felt so attractive. I curled it for rehearsal, and, let me tell you, I looked hot. I wore my bright blue Los Hermanos shirt, which makes my eyes look amazing, and my cowboy hat (kind of cheesy, but it looked cool). It was the best I've felt in a long time. I think I need to do my hair more often. Once I'm able to go to sleep early again maybe I'll start getting up early to do my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment