Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I think I am at a new level of tired. Just thinking about typing gives me dyslexia of the brain, but, I guess it's ok.

Last night we got out of rehearsal earlier than Monday, but it still wasn't super early. We were done running the show by a little after 10, but, we had notes that lasted until after 11. So, suffice it to say, I didn't get to sleep before midnight. But, I have kind of reached a point where I am getting giggly, and stupid. Trying to focus on work is rough right now.

I finally got my costumes for the play on Monday night, and my Havana costume is HOT, if I do say myself. I also am a cowgirl in the first scene, and that is pretty cool, also.

Wow, not much to say. I wish I was more interesting today, but my synapses are not quite firing right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment