Friday, March 09, 2007


K,
So, apparently I am fighting a losing battle with the candy machine at work. I made it all day yesterday without purchasing anything. But, I had a bag of apples at my desk, and every time I had an urge to grab my wallet, I grabbed an apple instead. But, sadly, I am out of apples today, and the machine is now calling my name, and I'm afraid I'm going to heed to its beckoning. :(

And, that one thing that I told that one person, I don't think I should have, because now I'm hurt. And, it's not their fault, I think I hurt myself. I don't want to be sad about it, but I am. Every time I look at them, it makes me more sad. Ah well, life goes on.

Things that must go:
Middle school boys who don't wash their hair.
Late rehearsals.
Missing someone you can't have.
Candy machines!! :)

Things that must stay:
Warm fleece blankets.
Sleeping in.
Early rehearsals.
Bootleg jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment