Thursday, March 08, 2007

K Guys!

It's been a while since I've posted a blog on here, so lots has happened in my life. But, I'll skip to the good parts.


First off. . . In May I got a new job at a car dealership. And while it was fun, at first, now I'm totally over it. I love the people I work with, but I'm totally ready to move on.

Second. . . My love life is still non-existent. I've liked some boys, but, alas, things have gone nowhere. Also, I'm still kind of pining over that one guy from a long time ago. I'm mostly moved on, but, I still think about him sometimes.

OK, enough of that. I'm on to other things.
Things that must go:
Salesmen getting mad at me because they didn't do their job right in the first place.
Being 8 days from opening night and having no costumes. But, not the director's fault. :(
Being in the "friend zone". Anyone else who has been or is there will no exactly what I mean. If you don't know, you're a lucky person. Hope you never do find out.
Contact lenses and glasses. 'nuff said.
Skinny jeans.
Girls jeans on boys!! Ewe!!
Angry customers.
Boys who have longer hair than I do. And now that's a pretty big thing, because my hair is getting long. :)
Having uncontrollable crying or laughing fits.

Things that must stay:
Cute boys.
Happy co-workers.
Flowers.
Photos.
Chicken burritos with green sauce from Cafe Rio.
Fuji Apples.
Sugar Babies.
Oranges.
Long hair on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment