Monday, March 19, 2007


So, I had another weird dream this weekend. . . I dreamed that my director for Guys and Dolls and I got in a fight over tattoos. In the dream, he told me that the reason I didn't get a bigger part in the show is because I have a tattoo on my leg. He told me that directors don't cast people with tattoos. Weird. I didn't even know that I was bugged about this until my dream. I guess it goes to show that your subconscious really is working all the time.

Also, opening weekend went pretty well. Friday night was amazing! The audience was so with us. They laughed at things that I didn't even realize were funny. It was kind of cool. And, Saturday's audience was pretty good, too. Our performance was not quite as good, but, one scene, with me, Adam and Danielle went the best it's ever been. We walked off stage and all that Danielle and I could say was how on we were. It was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment